Thursday, July 17, 2008

Contents

Basically, this blog is a posting of my Sexual Harassment Journals for seven (7) years of employment at the University of Illinois.

I always carried a notebook in my back pocket and a pen. It was very handy to jot down who said what, when, and where. Had it not been for this very important vehicle, I could not have documented all that I have.

This blog will also be used to note random thoughts, political commentaries, feminist analysis, etc. I will also publish communiques I had with my boss and University of Illinois' officials including, but not limited to, Affirmative Action Office, a string of supervisors leading all the way up to and including the Chancellor's Office, University Police, Chancellor's Committee on Violent Crimes on Campus, Chancellor's Committee on the Status of Wimmin, Board of Directors of the State of Illinois, and the Governor of the State of Illinois.

I may also decide to publish sworn depositions from my Federal EEOC Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation Lawsuit against the University of Illinois. Included in this testimony will be sworn depositions of my immediate supervisor, co-workers, Director of Human Resources, the Deputy Director of Affirmative Action, and myself. This sworn testimony will adeptly spotlight the abuses that happened on the University of Illinois campus as a "condition" of my employment and under the complete knowledge of the powers that be. And, yet, NO ACTION WAS TAKEN DESPITE MOUNTAINS OF EVIDENCE!!!!

No comments: